Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Crown Kensington Teal Chintz



What's in your teacup today? I'd love to know. Is it something you enjoy on an everyday basis? Or did you have something in your teacup that was unique and special to the day?

My teacup this morning is a Crown Kensington called Teal Chintz. It's fine bone china from Staffordshire, England. It was a gift from a sweet friend and is one of my favorite cup and saucer sets. The cheerful colors help start my day on a positive note! Today it contains a classic Ceylon tea from the Kenilworth Estate. Called Sonata, it is a fresh with citrusy tones. A bit of milk and stevia accompany this tea to create a cup of perfection.

"Peasant and King are equals over the teacups...".

2 comments:

  1. That is really a beauty! Well chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cup is beautiful. Love the colors.
    In my cup today was a Georgian black tea,
    sort of special, from Tea Embassy.

    ReplyDelete